Putting the customer at the centre of what we do means going the extra mile to create a total shopping experience.
Leadership skills required
We create a complete shopping experience beyond the store for our customers.
Our innovative and fast-growing business creates new retail concepts and product trends.
Collaborating with other brands, individuals and companies, we give customers what they want all in the same location for more convenience, more shopping fun.
• A people person with a ready smile and lots of patience
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for retail and mall management
• Negotiation skills
This is a dynamic and exciting role with lots of interaction with a whole range of people. You need to understand shopping habits, review retail trends and anticipate customer wants.
Your day-to-day duties breaks down into four areas:
• Managing the tenant mix using market research to analyse and select suitable tenants for our malls
• Retaining tenants by helping them succeed in our malls.
• Building new business by developing partnerships with vendors that are popular with our customers in growing segments of the retail sector.
• Developing the relationship with our vendors for a lasting business partnership.
Most of your time will be spent connecting and collaborating with mall tenants – both current and potential vendors.
You will also be working closely with:
• Site research teams
• Construction and finance teams
• Retail partners
We want you to always feel at ease in your new working environment. That’s why we’re doing everything we can to help you enjoy the work you do.
Welcome to Tesco Malaysia!
Find out more about our application process.
Find out more about the career path a job at Tesco will set you on.
Choo Kar Yee shares her experience as a Mall Marketing Manager.
Find people you may know.
What matters to you, matters to us too!
Find jobs near you.
Head Office Level 3,
No.3 Jalan 7A/62A Bandar Menjalara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur,
© Tesco 2015